Sea Moss Gummy Bears
Each gummy bear = 1 tablespoon of sea moss gel
Our gummy bears are 1.1inches tall
35 gummies in one jar.
FIRST 3 ORDERS RECEIVE FREE BLUE LOTUS FLOWER !
THIS ITEM IS MADE TO ORDER, PLEASE ALLOW 2 BUSINESS DAYS FOR YOUR ORDER TO BE SHIPPED.
15 days supply. 2-3 gummies every day for 15 days.
1 gummy in the morning, 1 gummy in the evening.
Ingredients - Turmeric infused gold sea moss (gold sea moss, organic turmeric powder, organic black pepper, spring water) Raw Wildflower honey, organic elderberry powder, spring water, Agar Agar
This item is perishable. priority shipping is the only option at checkout. priority shipping is only ONE day !!
- Sea Moss The human body is made up of 102 minerals and Irish Moss contains a whopping 92 of them. It also provides a wealth of other important nutrients including; protein, beta-carotene, B vitamins, pectin, vitamin C and sulphur. One of the most important of these nutrients is a sulphur-containing amino acid called taurine, which is more abundant in Irish moss than any other seaweed – a nutrient that is commonly lacking in vegetarian and vegan diets. It is an excellent immune boosting food that can be invaluable in the recovery from debilitating illness. Its high vitamin and mineral content make it the perfect food to replenish and revitalise the body after a long battle with disease.
The high fibre content in Irish Moss exerts a mild laxative effect whilst soothing inflamed tissues within the intestinal tract, potentially providing relief from a whole host of intestinal disorders. It’s demulcent properties promote healthy digestion – soothing the membranes of the digestive tract. The gelatin like content helps to ease gastritis, dyspepsia, nausea, heartburn and indigestion.
- Irish Moss is thought to help reduce the appetite due to its ability to absorb moisture, increasing its volume and filling the intestinal tract with a bulking type material, thus increasing the feeling of fullness. Its gentle laxative effect can promote the elimination process of waste through the gastrointestinal tract. The aforementioned iodine content can boost metabolism which in turn will increase energy and can help to accelerate weight loss.
- Sea moss is rich in vitamins A, C, and E, which are known to promote healthy skin. Additionally, sea moss contains anti-inflammatory properties which can help reduce the risk of acne and other skin condition.
Raw Wildflower Honey 🍯
- Honey contains phenols, enzymes, flavonoids, and organic acids — all of which play a crucial role in honey’s laundry list of health-positive benefits.
- Thanks to its antioxidant-rich properties, honey reduces the risk of heart disease, heart attacks, and strokes. But that’s not all! It also works overtime to regulate blood sugar levels and promote eye health. A better question might be: is there anything honey can’t do?
- In addition to honey’s happy-heart ways, it also has been proven to lower LDL cholesterol and blood triglycerides. Win-win.
- For children one year and older, honey is a great alternative to traditional cough medicine. It acts as a natural and safe cough suppressant that is as effective as a single dose of dextromethorphan.
- You can use honey in your homemade face scrubs and washes. It emulsifies easily with water (surprisingly, no stickiness!) and can help to moisturize and further nourish dry skin.
- Not only is honey anti-inflammatory, it also contains small amounts of pollen, which can actually help your immune system stave off local allergies.
- Honey is packed with antibacterial and antifungal properties. When it comes to applying a natural salve to minor wounds, cuts, and burns, honey is your go-to.
- Honey can naturally assist the brain to prevent metabolic stress, which in turn, helps one to achieve truly restful sleep. And you know what happens after a good night’s sleep? Our cognitive and memory enhancement is on point.
- When diffused with water and applied to an itchy, dry scalp, honey’s natural humectant properties help to heal and moisturize.
- Honey maintains glycogen levels and improves recovery time post-workout. In a nutshell? Athletes shouldn’t skip a daily spoonful of honey!
Turmeric main Ingredient is circumin. However, curcumin is poorly absorbed into your bloodstream. In order to experience the full effects of curcumin, its bioavailability (the rate at which your body absorbs a substance) needs to improve It helps to consume it with Black Pepper which contains piperine. Piperine is a natural substance that enhances the absorption of curcumin by 2,000%. Overall Turmeric is beneficial for a variety of conditions, including cancer, arthritis, digestive disorders, respiratory infections, viral infections, allergies, liver disease, depression, and acne.